Synthesis and Purification Technologies
A unique palette for the efficient manufacturing of your synthetic molecules.
Technologies for Synthetic Molecules Manufacturing
Novasep masters a unique palette of technologies for the efficient synthesis of your APIs, agrochemicals, cosmetics, and specialty chemicals, from kilogram to multi-ton scale.
- Asymmetric synthesis: diastereoselective synthesis, asymmetric catalysis, other enantioselective reactions
- Chiral resolution: chiral chromatography, enzymatic resolution, chemical resolution, kinetic and dynamic kinetic resolution, preferential crystallization
- Chiral pool.
- Azide, diborane, diazomethane, hydrazine, carbon disulfide, and nitroalkane chemistry
- Ozonolysis, carbonylation, cyclopropanation, oxidation with O2, hydrogen peroxide oxidation, sodium metal handling
- Handling of thermally and mechanically instable compounds as well as highly toxic materials, ability to perform highly exothermic reactions.
- Total synthesis, semi-synthesis, extraction, purification, vectorization.
- Cryogenic reactions, Friedel Craft reactions, micro-reaction technologies, transition metal catalysis, organometallic chemistry, hydrogenation, halogenation, heterocyclic chemistry, Mitsunobu reactions, biocatalysis, semi-synthesis.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC), multi-column continuous chromatography (Varicol®, simulated moving bed (SMB)), Medium and Low Pressure Chromatography (LPLC, MPLC).
- Crystallization and polymorphism control, distillation, membrane filtration (nano-, ultra-, micro-filtration), spray drying.
Discover our offering for:
Download our brochures for synthetic molecule manufacturing.
Contact us for any synthetic molecule manufacturing request.