Hazardous Chemistry: Nitroalkane Chemistry
Synthesis of Nitroalkanes
We produce nitroalkanes and use them in various reactions such as the synthesis of nitroolefines
, ß-amino alcohols
, aldehydes or ketones (via the Nef Reaction
) and nitroesters (via a Michael addition
). We also use nitroalkanes as polar solvents for Friedel-Crafts-Reactions
Discover our unique palette of technologies for synthetic molecules:
- Hazardous chemistry
- Azide Chemistry, Diborane Chemistry, Hydrazine Chemistry, Oxidation with O2, Azodicarboxylic Acid Derivatives, Carbon Disulfide Chemistry, Carbonylation, Ozonolysis, Cyclopropanation, Diazomethane / Ethyldiazoacetate Chemistry, Nitroalkane Chemistry.
- Chiral technologies
- Highly potent active ingredients
- Preparative chromatography
- Advanced organic synthesis
- Advanced purification technologies
Download our brochures for synthetic molecule manufacturing.
Contact us for any synthetic molecule manufacturing request.