Hazardous Chemistry: Hydrazine Chemistry
We handle hydrazine and hydrazine derivatives at hundred ton scale. These reagents give access to a variety of 1,2-diazatype heterocycles, thiosemicarbazides and azo compounds.
Discover our unique palette of technologies for synthetic molecules:
- Hazardous chemistry
- Azide Chemistry, Diborane Chemistry, Hydrazine Chemistry, Oxidation with O2, Azodicarboxylic Acid Derivatives, Carbon Disulfide Chemistry, Carbonylation, Ozonolysis, Cyclopropanation, Diazomethane / Ethyldiazoacetate Chemistry, Nitroalkane Chemistry.
- Chiral technologies
- Highly potent active ingredients
- Preparative chromatography
- Advanced organic synthesis
- Advanced purification technologies
Download our brochures for synthetic molecule manufacturing.
Contact us for any synthetic molecule manufacturing request.