Novasep is a leading provider of services in the field of molecule production and purification for the life science industries, based on an unrivalled pool of specialized and differentiating technologies, and on fully committed teams.
> Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) providing solutions for:
- Small molecule APIs & intermediates for Pharmaceutical Innovators
- Natural based products and biomolecules (e.g. ADCs, omega-3…) for Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetic Ingredients
- Small molecule active ingredients and advanced intermediates for Agrochemicals & Fine Chemicals.
We are a world leader in a number of technologies including industrial chromatography, hazardous & cryogenic chemistry, HPAPIs & ADCs, supported by an extensive toolbox of classical chemistry.
> Purification equipment, solutions & services for large scale industrial & biotech applications:
- A full life cycle of services in our key technologies (membrane filtration, sequential chromatography, ion exchange) and on upstream & downstream technologies:
- Process & equipment design & supply
- Performance management
- Re-engineering & revamping services.
- Global R&D capabilities with labs and pilot plants in US, Europe & Asia
- Unique process engineering capabilities to implement production processes at customer or Novasep sites worldwide.
> Fact & Figures (2020):
- M394€ sales
- 1250+ people
- 11 sites.
CORE VALUES CENTERED ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
“Novasep’s strategy is predicated on five fundamental values that make up our Group’s DNA: commitment, innovation, integrity and team spirit, all informing our customer focus. The passion of our employees and the excellence of our processes are the keystone of our success.”
Dr. Michel Spagnol
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Get more information about Novasep: