Novasep has been designated by CIO Review as one of the most promising Pharma and Life Sciences solution providers in 2021!
Discover our approach explained by Jin Seok HUR, General Manager of Novasep’s Boothwyn (PA) US site, in this article.
Novasep continues to lead and innovate in the development and production of pharmaceutical molecules and announces the launch of a new industrial-scale HPLC system that is faster, safer, and more productive than ever: Hipersep® Process M
• A new unit designed for high-pressure chromatography up to 100 bars, suitable for purification processes requiring high temperatures (up to 85°C)
• A wide range of flow rates (20 to 500 l/h) for more flexibility
• A sanitary design for faster, easier, and more efficient cleaning
• Fire quickly extinguished/ Un départ de feu maîtrisé rapidement
• No injuries or damage/ Pas de blessé, ni de dommage matériel
• No environmental impact/ Aucun impact sur l’environnement
• The agreement covers the cGMP clinical manufacturing of a next-generation ADC drug candidate
• Novasep’s Le Mans site, in France, has already manufactured the ADC for Exelixis’ ongoing phase 1 clinical trial
• Novasep leverages its ADC bioconjugation expertise and process development capabilities in support of promising new cancer treatments
• Novasep continues its investment strategy by upgrading its API manufacturing facility at its Mourenx site, increasing its flexibility and competitiveness
• A €6.1 million investment will be made over 3 years
• This investment has been selected by the French Government to be supported by ‘France Relance’, the post-Covid recovery plan
• 7 full-time jobs to be created
Novasep has been recognized as one of the Top Pharma Outsourcing companies in Europe in 2021!
Discover our CDMO services presented by Jean Blehaut, President of Novasep’s Pharma Solutions Business Unit.