By designing, using and providing more than 2,500 systems worldwide, our customer service team can provide you with unparalleled expertise to improve your process and get the most from your purification equipment.
Modular Service Contracts
Novasep offers two types of service contracts: Essential and Serenity. Each ensures regular contact with Novasep’s experts and both can meet your needs.
The Essential contract: the foremost in service
Beginning with a complete annual check-up, Novasep thoroughly defines the status of your equipment. You have a complete diagnostic of your equipment with actions required. Up to you to decide which actions to plan according to your priorities. As an option, we can provide you with a list of critical spare parts which are recommended to be stored on site.
The Serenity contract: an all-in-one package
This contract allows you to create your own contract by fine-tuning our service levels with the following options:
- Annual preventive maintenance
- Annual qualification of your equipment
- Once-a-year support by one of our experts to improve process
- Mid-year check-up to anticipate future actions
- Annual check-up of your system’s hardware and software parts
- Get the strategic spare parts at your site
Novasep’s customer service provides you with high quality spare parts specifically designed for your purification equipment. Novasep have selected the best cost/performance spare parts through our in-house quality control department. We maintain inventory of standard parts to ensure quick delivery time.
Life cycle management of your modular product
To avoid long production downtimes, we can support you:
- To manage your system’s life cycle and to anticipate changes that could put your production at risk
- To improve the reliability and flexibility of your processing infrastructure with hardware and software upgrades
- To make your daily work easier and more efficient with operational tools
- To process improvements
- To optimize chromatography-based processes
- To improve current manufacturing process
In addition to the training provided at the delivery of the equipment, we provide our customers with tailor-made trainings to improve process understanding, and capacity to operate more efficiently. These training can include:
- Chromatography principles and theory
- Operating procedures and good practices with the equipment and process
- Performing delicate operations such as packing, unpacking and frit replacement
- Use all the functionalities of equipment operating software
For any request, question or concern, please contact us.