• The agreement covers the cGMP clinical manufacturing of a next-generation ADC drug candidate
• Novasep’s Le Mans site, in France, has already manufactured the ADC for Exelixis’ ongoing phase 1 clinical trial
• Novasep leverages its ADC bioconjugation expertise and process development capabilities in support of promising new cancer treatments
• Novasep continues its investment strategy by upgrading its API manufacturing facility at its Mourenx site, increasing its flexibility and competitiveness
• A €6.1 million investment will be made over 3 years
• This investment has been selected by the French Government to be supported by ‘France Relance’, the post-Covid recovery plan
• 7 full-time jobs to be created
Une nouvelle étape pour l’avancée d’un projet innovant et structurant au service de la Bioproduction de santé française
• Novasep continues to consolidate its position as a leading CDMO for the production of innovative and targeted molecules to treat cancer by investing in additional capacity
• Responds to increasing customer demand for manufacturing services for Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
• More than 30 full-time jobs to be created
• The Group recorded sales of €394M (+46%) and an EBITDA of €63M (+174%)
• Novasep has now completed its Rise-2 strategic plan, a full two years ahead of schedule
• Full deleveraging is in progress following the divestment of the Viral Vector Manufacturing Business in early 2021
Novasep Holding S.A.S. (“Novasep”) has today announced the results of its offer to purchase (the “Notes Offer”) any and all of its outstanding euro-denominated unsecured exchange notes due 2022 (the “Notes”).
Novasep Holding S.A.S. (“Novasep”) has today commenced an offer to purchase (the “Notes Offer”) any and all of its outstanding euro-denominated unsecured exchange notes due 2022 (the “Notes”).
Une alliance inédite au service de la filière de Bioproduction française
The collaboration covers the design, engineering and commissioning of a complete process line to produce High Purity Rare Sugars such as Tagatose and Allulose.