Lost password ?
Around 80% of pharma & biopharma companies rely on CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization) for the aseptic Fill & Finish (F&F) operations of their biologics*.
Indeed, expertise, experience and specific capabilities are key to achieve this critical and final step in the manufacturing process of biopharmaceutical products.
So if you are looking for a trusted CDMO partner for the sterile drug product manufacturing of your biologics, you’re not alone!
Discover now how Novasep can support your Fill & Finish clinical and commercial needs in this infographics!
- More than 20 years of experience
- 100% success rate for aseptic validation (MFT) over the past 3 years
- Viral vectors
- Live attenuated viruses
- mAbs (monoclonal antibodies) and recombinant proteins
- Other biologics
Therapeutic indication examples
- Ocular diseases
- Muscular diseases
- Hematologic diseases
- Prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines
- Central-nervous system (CNS) diseases
- Cell therapy / CAR-T intermediate products
From your Drug Substance...
4. Aseptic filling
5. Visual inspection
6. First labelling and packaging
7. Quality Control (QC) and release
...to your Drug Product
- Vial sizes: 2mL to 100mL
- Filled volume: 0,25mL to 100mL
- Glass or plastic vials: 100s to 1000s of vials
- 1 manufacturing site and 2 facilities in Seneffe, Belgium
- Clinical facility: semi-automatic or automatic filling, 100s to 4,000 vials per session
- Commercial facility, Senefill: automatic filling, multiple thousands of vials per session
Want to learn more about our services, capabilities and technologies?