Novasep can provide you with high performance technologies for the purification of recombinant proteins including chromatography systems and customized tangential flow filtration solutions. We also provide our customers with purification process development service, customer service and training.
BATCH LOW PRESSURE CHROMATOGRAPHY SYSTEMS
The Prochrom®-Bio range is adapted to the purification of any recombinant proteins, in particular for the capture step.
Prochrom®-Bio will bring the following benefits:
- A high quality packed bed for excellent separation thanks to a smart packing technology
- Run faster and with a maximum operating pressure at 5 bars
- An easier maintenance and cleaning thanks to our top-down piston technology
Learn more about our Prochrom®-Bio technology.
CONTINUOUS LOW PRESSURE CHROMATOGRAPHY, DEBOTTLENECK YOUR DOWNSTREAM
BioSC™, our new continuous chromatography technology, enables you to get the best from your downstream production:
- A reduction of resin volume and buffer consumption by up to 75%
- More flexibility during process development which becomes driven by your manufacturing objectives
- A reduced footprint thanks to a smaller chromatography system
- Shorter time to process
Learn more about our BioSC™ technology.
BATCH HPLC FOR SPECIFIC RECOMBINANT PROTEINS
For the short and resistant recombinant proteins (e.g. insulin), industrial HPLC can be the best technical choice for polishing steps.
The Prochrom® systems are the reference in the industry for high performance liquid chromatography and bring significant value to your process:
- Higher purity and performance thanks to our DAC technology
- Robust and reliable systems adapted to long, industrial operations
- Reproducible and comfortable operations thanks to our automated systems
Learn more about the Prochrom® technology.