The Kerasep® ceramic membranes are the industry reference for micro and ultrafiltration. In the last 20 years, more than 60,000 m² have been installed worldwide for the production of:
- Organic acids: Lactic acid, succinic acid, citric acid, etc.
- Amino-acids (lysine, threonine, MSG, tryptophan, etc.) and bulk antibiotics
- Cane and beet sugar, glucose syrup, polyols and sweeteners derivatives
- Milk and whey derivatives
- Chemical intermediates: 1,4-PDO, 1,4-BDO, HMF, furfural, etc.
- Cellulosic sugars: fructose, xylose, arabinose, fructose, mannose, etc.
Thanks to our 30-year experience with ceramic membrane manufacturing and utilization, the Kerasep® membranes are designed with the best balance between filtration surface, hydraulic diameter, chemical and mechanical resistance.
Among other, the Kerasep® range includes:
|Cut-offs||Geometries||Main products treated|
|0.1 µm||BW, BE, BH, BX||Antibiotics, amino-acids, glucose/fructose|
|300 kD||BW, BX||Liquid sugar, organic acids, amino-acids, glucose|
|150 kD||BW, BX, BH||Amino-acids, chemical intermediates, milk derivatives, organic acids|
|15 kD||BX||Chemical intermediates|
Learn more about our unique industrial filtration technologies.
DIAMOND II: GET ACCESS TO ULTRA-LONG DURABILITY
The Kerasep® membranes include the Diamond II membranes featuring outstanding resistance to abrasion compared to market standards and with a guaranteed lifetime of up to 6 years.
These premium membranes are available in four geometries and with 2 cut-offs (300kD and 0.1µm).
Diamond membranes are the best choice you can make if you want to increase your membranes lifetime or when you are working with abrasive products.
Contact us to learn more.
BEST-IN-CLASS FILTRATION MODULES
Kerasep® modules have been recognized by the industry for their quality and robustness for decades. Their optimized design ensures high cleanability and excellent performance in operations.
Thanks to our smart single-piece gasket technology, Kerasep® modules are easy to inspect and maintain.
CERAMIC MEMBRANE ASSISTANCE AND ANALYTICAL EXPERTISE
With a recognized know-how in designing membrane filtration processes and expertise in ceramic membrane selection, we offer more than consumables with a complete service range:
- Analytical expertise to monitor membrane ageing and provide recommendations for improving your process and your membranes lifetime. It can also be used to diagnose any process issue.
- Tailor-made trainings to make sure your operational teams are well-informed and able to perform delicate operations safely and efficiently
- Audit of your unit to fine-tune your operating parameters and increase your productivity
- Provide access to our process experts to propose process upgrades to increase the lifetime and the competitiveness of your production unit