Duration: 72 minutes
A well optimized and characterized chromatographic purification process is critical for robust and cost-effective manufacturing. Novasep has accumulated 30 years of experience for streamlining process development of preparative chromatographic processes, based on the successful execution of more than 30 R&D and production projects each year.
In this webinar, we discuss large scale chromatographic purification processes for APIs, from development to scale-up, through some case studies based on real projects:
- Purification of complex mixtures coming from natural extract/biomass using semi-continuous (Cyclojet) and continuous processes (SMB/Varicol)
- Implementation of chromatographic resolution of chiral API using continuous processes (SMB/Varicol)
- Purification of a synthetic complex mixture of API using a batch process
Why you should attend this webinar?
In this webinar, you will learn more about the development & scale-up of chromatographic processes for APIs:
- Which process development strategy should be adopted?
- What are the differences between batch and continuous process scale-up?
- What are key factors to consider in order to implement an efficient chromatography step in your manufacturing process?
- How can preparative chromatography and automation work together?
- What are the throughput and cost benefits in preparative chromatography?
Who should attend this webinar?
- R&D chemists looking to learn how chromatography can be implemented
- Process Engineers working on development/scale-up of processes
- Chromatography experts interested to strengthen their knowledge
- Managers/Supervisors (Production/R&D/Industrialization)
- CMC/outsourcing managers
Jin Seok HUR, Ph.D., Technology Director, Novasep Boothwyn, PA, US
Jin Seok Hur received his Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering at Purdue University in 2006. After, he joined Novasep in US as a process development scientist and became the R&D manager in 2008. From September 2011 to December 2013, he was leading the team for R&D and cGMP Kilo Lab in Novasep at Pompey in France. Since he came back to Novasep US in January 2014, he has been responsible for the R&D and Technology.
Jérôme BONI, Technologies Manager, Novasep Chasse-sur-Rhône, France
Jérôme BONI graduated in Organic Chemistry. He joined Novasep in 1999 as R&D Engineer and took several positions at Novasep Pompey site in France. Since 2017, Jerome has been responsible for Technologies at Novasep Chasse sur Rhône site (near to Lyon), where he contributes to implementing & developing technologies such as batch and continuous preparative chromatography, filtration (batch and continuous) & more recently, flow chemistry.
It's time to know how to develop large scale chromatographic purification processes for APIs!
To watch this webinar recording, just fill the form below: