Duration: 56 minutes
Design of experiment is a specific application of statistical techniques to enable rapid and robust development. This technique can be directed towards factor screening or process robustness depending on the specific needs of the project phase. These experiments result in a stronger process understanding, while requiring less time and fewer material resources.
Our team at Novasep has spent the last 25 years practicing this technique in complex high potent synthesis reactions, often from natural or nature-similar origin, and leveraging our expertise in chromatographic separations. With our expansion into ADC conjugation space, we have brought our breadth of experience into ADC conjugation development.
In this webinar, we will speak about the application of DoE in the ADC development process. We will identify when this tool is effective through different case studies:
- Example of a DoE applied to analytical method development
- When DoE is not an applicable tool and what can be implemented in its place
- Highlights from a project where a 2-block response surface DoE increased process robustness
Why you should attend this webinar?
In this webinar, you will learn more about DoE:
- How it is specifically applied to ADC development and how it can achieve faster development and increased robustness?
- When are DoE tools recommended and how to apply them?
- When are they not recommended?
Justin Sweeley is Novasep's Senior Technology Manager for Biologics in North America. He has a Bachelor degrees in Molecular Biology, Chemistry, and Biochemistry from the University of Colorado at Boulder and also completed a PhD in Chemical and Biological Engineering from Colorado State University. Justin joined Novasep in 2018. He has 9 years of experience with process development in the pharmaceutical industry and prior to joining Novasep was a senior scientist working on cGMP technology transfer for ADC projects.
It's time to know if DoE can be applied to your ADC project: attend now and learn how!
To watch this webinar recording, just fill the form below: