How Novasep can purify your biomolecules and natural extracts?
The purification of biomolecules, as well as natural products, requires a high degree of technical expertise and state-of-the-art technologies to deliver a robust and effective process leading to a high purity product.
Whether you’re struggling to purify your molecules, or do not have the capabilities to do so, discover here how our Serial Cleaners can support your development, clinical and commercial purification needs!
A long experience in purification
- More than 30 years of experience in development and commercial production for pharma and cosmetics
- More than 25 purification process development projects every year
- 2 cGMP sites with 10 production suites
Development of purification processes for a wide range of molecules:
- Plant extracts
- Animal extracts
- Fermentation broth
- Human blood derivatives
- Cell culture broth
- Many other molecules
- Macrolide antibiotic
- Proteins (natural and recombinant)
- Small molecules such as alkaloids, cannabinoids, flavones, glycoside, rapalog, saponins, taxanes
Mainly used as active ingredients for pharmaceutical or cosmetic products.
State-of-the-art purification technologies
- Chromatography (low, medium, high pressure): affinity, ion exchange, normal and reverse phase
- Membrane filtration
- Auxiliary technologies: viral filtration, 0.2µm filtration (bioburden reduction), freeze-drying, drying
Our flexible solutions
From process development to scale-up and manufacturing.
Our centers of excellence for purification
- Pompey and Mourenx in France
- Successfully inspected by the US-FDA and ANSM