IMPROVE YOUR BASE PRODUCTION PROCESS FOR YOUR CANE SUGAR OPERATION
Optimized and cost-effective ultrafiltration and ion-exchange processes for a better performance of your mill and refinery:
- Cane sugar stand-alone refineries and higher quality sugar directly at the mill
- Added-value with the integration of a line producing specific liquid sugar from fine liquors in the main refinery process
- Guaranteed CAPEX vs OPEX optimization with Novasep Decolorization systems
PRODUCE VHP SUGAR WITHOUT SULFITATION
Novasep has developed NAP microfiltration processes
(New Applexion™ Processes), which allows you to produce a higher quality sugar directly at your mill.
The NAP microfiltration of clarified cane juice, combined with both cane juice softening and crystallization, enables you to produce VHP (Very High Polarization) cane raw sugar, without sulfitation:
- 40% less color
- 55% less ash
- 20% higher crystallization speed
With microfiltered and softened cane juice, evaporators consume less energy and more bagasse is available for co-generation.
IMPROVE THE CANE SUGAR MILL PROCESS
Novasep process solutions has developed ApplexionTM CSF process, a combination of filtration & resin softening in order to remove impurities before concentration.
By reducing salts impurities before evaporation, significantly reduce precipitation during evaporation & improve crystallization process.
YOUR CANE SUGAR STAND-ALONE REFINERY WITH OUR DECOLORIZATION SYSTEM OPTIONS
For cane sugar refineries, decolorization is one of the most critical steps. Our efficient ion-exchange decolorization systems allow a lower resin inventory and savings on both regenerant and water consumption.
Thanks to several innovative regeneration process options, optimize your CAPEX vs OPEX strategy for your IEX decolorization system:
- Nanofiltration Brine Recovery System: reduces by 30% the resin regeneration cost
- Brine Evaporator System: reduces drastically NaCl consumption and regeneration effluents
With no less than 40 000 tons of refined sugar produced
every day using Novasep technology, trust the world leader of sugar decolorization by ion exchange!
AND WHAT ABOUT HIGH QUALITY LIQUID SUGAR FOR MORE MARKET OPPORTUNITIES?
Produce directly liquid sugar from decolorized fine liquor, concurrently with crystalline refined sugar and get new development strategies!
Novasep’s process by-passes crystallization for a fraction of the production and enables you to produce liquid sugar specifically for local markets or beverage industry, optimizing costs and
- Flexibility in balancing the production of crystalline refined sugar and liquid sugar, according to your strategy (season, customers’ needs...)
- Higher value product for specific local market
- Cost-effective expansion of an existing refinery:
- Without any modification of the sugar house
- Without generating additional refinery molasses
- Parallel processing of fine liquor for producing refined sugar and liquid sugar