The BioSC® is a groundbreaking low pressure continuous chromatography solution for the purification of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), blood fractions and other biologics:
- Adaptability: operations from 1 column up to 6 columns in batch, parallel
batch, continuous chromatography or continuous process
- Easy switch from batch continuous, optimizing process parameters with BioSC® Predict software (Try for free the lite version in the download section)
- Reduction of resin and buffer by up to 75%
- Increased productivity by 2 to 6-fold
You want to know by how much it could improve your process?
A Market in Continuous Evolution
MAbs , insulin , blood fractionation , recombinant proteins , vaccines and viral vectors demand innovative technologies and bring new challenges:
- Continuous processes (perfusion …) and high titer feed (fed-batch) are more and more developed in USP. DSP is now becoming the bottleneck of biopharmaceutical processes.
- Large volumes of buffer and high priced media required, long process times, target protein degradation.
- Process intensification , flexibility of equipment, CAPEX reduction, smaller footprint.
- Time-to-market with lower costs at the same quality (biosimilars)
- Environmental challenges (buffer reduction, waste treatment…)
- High value blood proteins…
A precursor in continuous process improvement
For decades, Novasep has worked on continuous chromatography and has built the largest FDA-audited continuous chromatography platform at commercial scale. To adapt to the current biopharma challenges, Novasep is committed to delivering expertise in continuous chromatography, know-how by developing the state-of-the-art BioSC® Sequential Chromatography platform .
The only all-in-one tool on the market
Great power, small footprint!
Possibility to work with different process modes:
|Batch Process||Parallel Batch||Continuous Chromatography
from 2 to6 columns
- Wide range of process scenario screening: Possibility to work from 1 to 6 columns or membrane to adapt all customer objectives (productivity, buffer and media savings…)
- Whatever your elution strategy (sequential, linear or step gradient) or your process strategy (mono or multi-resin), BioSC® allows you to develop or process in accordance with equipment specifications.
BioSC® Predict is the unique simulation and optimization software for the development of continuous chromatography processes dedicated for the purification of biopharmaceuticals.
It is a process development accelerator enabling any scientist to start developing continuous chromatography processes even without prior knowledge.
With a few clicks, the user can switch from batch chromatography to an optimized continuous chromatography process, ready to be tested on the BioSC® Lab equipment.
Don't miss your chance to get your own copy of the BioSC® Predict Lite, available in a Lite version for you to test in the download section.
In addition to the standard chromatography sensors (pH, UV, conductivity), BioSC® also features extra sensors (flowmeter, pressure, temperature) for PAT approach.
21CFR Part 11 & GAMP 5 ready control software
BioSC® control software enables user-friendly, secure and traceable production compliant with FDA recommendations for PAT approach implementation:
- Multi-level access control
- Recipe editor
- Real-time monitoring of all process parameters
Upon request, the operating software can be connected to other databases or Distributed Control Systems (DCS) (Delta V).
Proven Continuous Scale-up
Whatever your scale, Novasep can provide the right continuous solution:
|Number of columns||1 to 6|
|Productivity Range (kg/day)||< 0.01||0.1||Customized|
|Typical Column Diameter (mm)||5 to 16||25 to 100|
|Flow Rate Range (mL/min)||1-30||35-1500|
|Standard Max Operating Pressure (bar)||6||6|
|Dimensions WxHxD (cm)||69x90x63||200x200x100|
Fast and Continuous Global Support
- Capitalized on Novasep’s know-how to become an expert on Novasep technologies with our wide range of training offerings (equipment , process , maintenance, software).
- Through our process development team and experts, we have the possibility to develop, optimize and industrialize your valuable ideas and molecules.
- Stay up to date with our software upgrade services package.
- Maximize your up time by managing your OPEX with different levels of maintenance contracts.
- Based on your needs, you have the best of Novasep readily on your site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to respond to any urgency.
- Try Novasep technologies with your molecule at site before adopting them with our rental offering.