BioSC® Pilot is the winning combination for the purification of biomolecules such as monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), recombinant proteins and blood factors, from early pilot phase to small commercial production.
|From chromatography to DSP skid for biologics||The winning combination for your biologics purification||Download the brochure|
BioSC® Pilot can perform a multi-step downstream process that combines both batch and continuous chromatography with additional intermediate purification steps. Its modular design makes it easy to elaborate a complete purification process adapted your needs. The available processes are:
- Chromatography processes
- Batch multi-column (B-MCC)
- Multi-column in series (S-MCC / I-MCC)
- Additional downstream processes
- Tangential flow-filtration (TFF)
- Viral inactivation
- Buffer preparation
The chaining of multiple processes (MS-MCC / Multi-step Multi-Column Chromatography) results in a streamlined and intensified process.
BioSC® Pilot is the winning combination to overcome your biologics production challenges:
- Continuous and intensified process thanks to multi-step chaining
- Product quality: automated and closed system to prevent contaminations and nonconformities
- Highly flexible: configurable and modular to fit your downstream process