Our Supersep™ preparative SFC systems enable fast, robust, environmentally friendly and efficient purification from grams to kilograms, and up to multi-ton scale for specific applications.
They are ideal for any chiral resolution, complex mixture purification or natural extract isolation.
Supersep™: a greener, faster and more cost-effective preparative SFC solution
Supersep™ systems bring the following benefits:
- 3 to 5 times faster than HPLC, it is the technology of choice to speed up product availability
- Your process is greener thanks to the use of supercritical CO2 decreasing the amount of organic solvent required by 5 to 20 fold
- Consume 20 times less CO2 with our unique, proprietary CO2 recycling technology
- Your CAPEX and energy needs are reduced: SupersepTM connects to either gas or liquid CO2 supply
- Maximal safety for your operators thanks to a confined design with possibility of direct connection to a vent
- Performance are guaranteed by our expertise in chromatography systems design
Fully automated SupersepTM systems
Our Supersep™ SFC systems are designed for process development and from lab- to pilot-scale separations. All our SFC systems can be operated under cGMP conditions.
The Supersep™ range is characterized by a robust and efficient design:
- Optimal industrial design allowing for 24/7 continuous operation
- High productivity and yield resulting from excellent process reproducibility
- Reliability of instrumentation and easy access for reduced maintenance
- Compatibility with separation methods developed on any analytical SFC system
- Contained system to protect the operator
- Proprietary automatic cleaning-in-place feature for faster product changeovers
|Flow rate range (g/min)||30 - 150||100 - 400||250 - 1000||600 - 3000|
|Co-solvent flow rate (g/min)||0 - 80||0 – 160||0 - 400||0 - 1000|
|Typical column diameter (mm)||20* to 30*||30* to 50||50 to 80||80 to 100|
|Max operating pressure (bar)||300|
|Max operating temperature (°C)||60|
|Injection-Detection-Collection features||Injection loop – UV detector – automated fraction collection|
|Implementation||General purpose lab||Explosion proof|
Supercritical fluid chromatography columns
We provide preparative chromatography columns adapted to the high pressure requirement of SFC. Our SFC columns are based on the Prochrom® DAC (Dynamic Axial Compression) technology, enabling an optimum bed density and stability for consistent performance over extended periods of time.
|Max. Bed Length